ARLIS/NA + VRA 3rd Joint Conference Exhibitors
Michael R. Weintraub, Inc.
Click image to download PDF
Join us at the ARLIS/NA + VRA 3rd Joint Conference! Submit your application by December 11, 2015 to secure your presence at the Joint Conference.
Exhibit Days: March 9, 10, & 11, 2016
The Westin Seattle Hotel
The information provided below is an overview of the exhibit opportunities available at the ARLIS/NA + VRA Joint Conference. For more information about exhibit packages, rates and applicable guidelines, click the icon of the Exhibitor Prospectus.
To speak with someone about how your organization can have a presence at the ARLIS/NA + VRA Joint Conference, please contact Suzanne Rackover.
- Meet the leaders in art and design librarianship and in image and media management
- Interact with information specialists, architecture and art librarians, visual resources professionals, artists, curators, museum professionals, art historians, and educators who evaluate and purchase products and services
- Generate new leads
- Achieve your sales/business development objectives
- 2 Conference Registrations
- 1-year ARLIS/NA Business Affiliate Membership
- 1-year VRA Individual Membership
- Linked Logo on the Conference Website
- Listing in printed Conference Program
- One 6' Draped Table
- 2 Chairs
- 25% off Conference Program Ads
- 50% off Broadcast Email to Conference Attendees
For more information about rates and applicable guidelines, download the Prospectus
Important Dates & Deadlines
- December 11, 2015 - Deadline for inclusion in printed conference program
- January 11, 2016 - Final Application Deadline
- February 11, 2016 - Cancellation Deadline
- March 9, 2016 - Exhibitor Move in and Set up
- March 9, 10, & 11, 2016 - Exhibits Open
- March 11, 2016 - Late afternoon/early evening Tear Down and Ship out
Additional Marketing Opportunities
Keep joint conference attendees in the know about your company and products through placing advertisements in the program book or in the registration bags.
Individual events such as sessions, workshops, receptions, tours, and other items can be sponsored directly by your organization with recognition provided in print and verbally at the event. A full listing of available named sponsorship opportunities is outlined in the Prospectus
Six levels of general support for the joint conference have been identified. These levels offer various benefits to your organization. All sponsorship requests will be considered.